Battery Service Hub, as an energy sector services company providing environmental industrial energy solutions and bespoke design services, is committed to protecting the environment. We are committed to the compliance requirements of international standard ISO 14001 and related standards to improve efficiency.
To minimise environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, we shall:-
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the Company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources via the continual improvement and use of technologies
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and partnering environmental service companies
- Regularly review company objectives and targets to encourage environmental improvements
The company is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This policy will be communicated to all staff, suppliers, and partnering companies and made available to the public.
The Board of Directors has overall responsibility for the implementation of this policy, which is reviewed regularly with environmental aspects at Management Review.
|Endorsed by BSH Directors:|
|David Wallace||Anthony Porter||Keith Joughin||Andrew Riddle|