Leading industrial battery and charging specialists.
Battery Service Hub (BSH) are leading industrial battery and charging specialists. We can offer support and supply projects involving specialised/custom electric vehicles, off-grid power supplies, telecoms, UPS, standby power, and solar power installations.
Currently the most common applications for our batteries and chargers are:
- Golf & Utility Vehicles
- Leisure, Marine, Boats, and Buoys
- Agriculture & Tractor
- Access Platforms/Scissor Lifts
- Mobility Scooter
- Cleaning Machines
- Forklift Trucks
- Electric Vehicles (EV) Charging Points
- Standby Power
- Solar/Renewable Power Solutions
To ensure our customers only get the best quality products, we supply the top battery brands on the market including Yuasa, Rolls, Pegasus and Sonnenschein, take a look at our full catalogue of industrial and leisure batteries. To continue this high quality across our charging solutions we are now partnered with the industry’s leading charging scientists and electronic product specialists, meaning we provide multiple high-productivity charging solutions that deliver practical and agile fast charge options.
National Coverage: After Sale Service
Battery Service Hub offers an after sales service on all batteries and chargers as well as on any projects we have worked on, our highly trained engineers are based all over the UK and are ready to help whenever you call. Also included in our after-sale service is:
- Tailored Maintenance contracts on batteries and chargers to ensure they meet your individual requirements. We also provide training on battery maintenance, battery charging and changing systems.
- Mixed Battery/Charger Fleet Maintenance: We can repair or maintain any batteries or chargers supplied by other manufacturers if you have a mixed fleet, as we ensure that our engineers have experience with various chargers and batteries.
- Technical Support: We offer technical support for batteries, chargers, and projects, both for single and complete systems.
- Inspections & Testing: Inspections available to keep your single battery in good condition checking the basic voltage, specific gravity checks, visual inspection, and health report.
- Full Survey & Inspection: Surveys for multiple battery fleets including mixed. Offer a detailed report on operating conditions including any recommendations.
If you would like a health inspection on your battery fleet, get in touch with our team today.
Disposal & Recycling
At BSH we are committed to protecting the environment where we can, as BSH is a producer of industrial batteries ensuring we recycle these ourselves is one way in which we can help. Following the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations of 2009, we will take back your lead acid batteries and cells to ensure proper treatment and recycling. If you are a current customer that requires us to take their industrial batteries, please contact us and we will arrange with you the return.
If you would like to find out more information about the products and solutions we offer, please get in touch with our friendly team of battery and charger experts.